About OM Ships
More than a third of people around the world have never heard the Good News of Jesus Christ.
With support from our amazing community of donors, OM Ships is sharing knowledge, help and hope around the world, as it visits the world's port cities, transforming lives and communities.
Over one million people visit OM Ships each year - a unique and often life-changing encouter. Port cities are home to many of the world's neediest people. Our vision is to impact each individual with the Gospel of Christ.
Stories From The Trenches
Watch the full port report of Logos in Malta
Please remember to pray for the Logos Hope and Doulos Hope crew representing 55 nations from around the world.
Doulos Hope, Servant of Hope - Singapore
Doulos Hope is undergoing renovation work at shipyards in SE Asia, with plans for it to be serving Asian communities by mid 2023.
Included on the list of works to be done are:
- creating a bookfair by constructing a canopy on the upper deck
- converting some of the cabins from two to four-berth cabins
- removing baths and replacing them with more economical showers
- removing cabins on a lower deck to create space for book storage
- renovating the galleys and installing more up-to-date equipment
Ways To Help
Pray For OM Ships
Prayer plays a central role in EEGM and OM Ships, so unite with us in asking God to move in five key areas:
- sufficient crew to serve on board the ship. In particular, ask God to provide enough qualified deck and engineering officers to bring the ship from port to port.
- those who visit the ship, that they will be impacted by God’s love when they step on board.
- doors will open for the crew to serve people in many different countries. Ask God to bless the crew with favour in the eyes of authorities.
- God’s provision in the areas of finance. OM Ships remains dependent on the generous giving of supporters.
- good relations with local networks. Their support and partnership is vital to follow-up contacts crew make.
Support OM Ships
The work of OM Ships is made possible by the financial support of a team of people from all over the world. Seriously consider becoming part of this support team, like-minded in sharing knowledge, help and hope to the world. Know that your gift for the Ship Ministry will bring you much joy as we reach out together.
You may also consider donating to specific OM ships projects or crew members. Click on this link for more information:OM Ship Projects
Attend An Event
EE Global Ministries plans and hosts several Partner Events, such as Partner Dinners, etc., on behalf of OM Ships to raise funds and help many know and be involved in OM Ships ministry.
Contact Siang Chiang by email HERE or by phone, 604 726 2010, to know and plan to attend the next OM Ships Partner event.
Sign Up For A Vision Trip
EE Global Ministries also plans and coordinates OM Ships Vision Trips (VT) to Logos Hope and Doulos Hope wherever the ship is docked in Africa, Asia, Latina America, Middle East and Europe.
Contact Siang Chiang by email HERE or by phone, 604 726 2010, to know about upcoming VTs.
Building A Partnership
How We Operate
We send a ship around the world bringing a floating book fair of over 5,000 titles, providing many visitors with their first-ever opportunity to purchase quality educational and Christian literature inexpensively.
Our current ship, Logos Hope, visits each port for several weeks at a time and opens the gangways to hundreds and sometimes thousands of visitors each day.
On average, over one million visitors have been welcomed on board OM Ships every year! In each port, teams from the ship also go into surrounding areas to supply aid and community care. They join local churches to show love to people whatever their circumstance, culture or background.
This is only possible with help from generous supporters like you.
EE Global Ministries fundraises on behalf of OM Ships as they hope to serve much more than 1 million visitors through both Logos Hope and Doulos Hope, sharing knowledge, help and hope.
Send your OM Ships donation to:
and you will receive an official charitable donation receipt from them by the end of next February.